GC Speaks: What is your most favorite Fools’ day prank of all time? Reviewed by Momizat on .   What is your most favorite Fools' day prank of all time? “I told my mom that I had lice right before a big family vacation that would have canceled the w   What is your most favorite Fools' day prank of all time? “I told my mom that I had lice right before a big family vacation that would have canceled the w Rating:
You Are Here: Home » Opinion » GC Speaks: What is your most favorite Fools’ day prank of all time?

GC Speaks: What is your most favorite Fools’ day prank of all time?

GC SpeaksLogo-22

What is your most favorite Fools’ day prank of all time?

“I told my mom that I had lice right before a big family vacation that would have canceled the whole trip.”

– Erin Pennington, Senior

“My parents set all the clocks in the house ahead by an hour.”

– Dylan Goldsmith, Junior

“On a nice warm April afternoon, my friend’s window was open. We put a fan in the window and turned it on full blast and then started throwing flower into the fan, which made a nice winter wonderland in his room.”

– David Tankersley, Junior

“My car was filled with packing peanuts once.”

– Stephanie Carter, Senior

“One of the best pranks I had heard of around April Fools’ day was actually not on April 1.  If you can convince someone that March 31 is actually April 1, then you can not only see what they have planned ahead of time, but you can also convince them that almost anything out of the ordinary is a prank.  The feat is more challenging now with computers and online calendars, but if you can prank a roommate before they head off to class, then they might hold the illusion at least for a while.”

– Paul Ferguson, Senior 

Comments (2)