People to Look for at Junior and Senior Reviewed by Momizat on . [caption id="attachment_19936" align="aligncenter" width="615"] Media by Denee Menghini[/caption] Written by Jessie Polley. Media by Denee Menghini. [divide] Wi [caption id="attachment_19936" align="aligncenter" width="615"] Media by Denee Menghini[/caption] Written by Jessie Polley. Media by Denee Menghini. [divide] Wi Rating: 0
You Are Here: Home » Feature » People to Look for at Junior and Senior

People to Look for at Junior and Senior

Media by Denee Menghini

Media by Denee Menghini

Written by Jessie Polley. Media by Denee Menghini.

With Jr/Sr right around the corner I thought it would be good to inform everyone of the different people you may meet.  Whether this is your first time going to Jr/Sr or your last, I think this list will be most helpful for those that would rather people watch than dance (I’ll admit, guilty as charged!)  Without further ado, the top five people you will likely meet at this event are:

Media by Denee Menghini

Media by Denee Menghini

1) Couples

Now this is the most noticeable type.  Even if people are not dating anyone they still feel the need to  find a date.  I say, what’s the point?!  Just be like our next “likely to meet” bunch.

Media by Denee Menghini

Media by Denee Menghini

2) Friends Last Stand

These are the people who have been together all four years.  Sometimes this group can be a group of friends who have been together for the four years and have coupled off within the group, or a group of friends still going strong and no one has gotten together with in the group.

Media by Denee Menghini

Media by Denee Menghini

3) Forever Single

Yup, you have found my category, and it’s great!  I’m just kidding…or am I?  This category is for those people who didn’t need to have a date to attend the event, they embrace their singleness, and say “I don’t need anyone in my life to make this party any more fun!”  That’s right, this group brings the party WITH them.

Media by Denee Menghini

Media by Denee Menghini

4) Just Here for the Food

Okay, THIS is my category!  I get to eat a meal I didn’t have to cook or go to the D.C. for, it’s a good time!  This group will probably be your people watchers (no, we are NOT creepers!), or those people that leave as soon as the food is put away and the party shifts.

Media by Denee Menghini

Media by Denee Menghini

5) Just Here for the Party

These people don’t seem to be having much fun until the lights go down and the music starts.  They are the first ones on the dance floor, and the last ones to leave.  They will do everything in their power to get us category 4 people on the dance floor, and having (in their minds) “fun.”  My advice to this group, just because we are sitting alone doesn’t mean we are sad or not enjoying ourselves (we are probably introverts that have had our share of people for the night).  This group is likely to argue with the category 3 people on the matter of who brings the party.  I’ll leave them to duke it out, and watch from the comfort of my own seat.

So there you have it!  The top five people to look for at Jr/Sr.  Sure there may be other groups of people you could fine, but this list will help the category 4 people, like myself, get started.