Top 5 Must Read Books

Media byblogs.skokielibrary.info.

Written by Jessie Polley. Media by Jessica Sturgeon.

[divide]

I think the title says it all, so let’s just get to it! Here is my list of the top 5 books everyone should read.

1) New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

Media by thetwilightsaga.com
Media by thetwilightsaga.com

The 2nd book in the Twilight series is a must read for anyone looking for a good fictional book (not to mention anyone wanting advice on what a healthy relationship looks like). The writing is outstanding. If you want to be a published author, you should take notes from Stephenie Meyer, go ahead and annotate that sucker up!

[clear]

2) Encyclopedia of Climatology, edited by John E. Oliver and Rhodes W. Fairbridge

Media by unimelb.libguides.com
Media by unimelb.libguides.com

No explanation needed! Just read it, it’ll be the best decision you have made to date.

[clear]

3) McKay’s modern English-Swedish and Swedish-English dictionary by Ruben Nöjd

Media by www.amazon.com
Media by www.amazon.com

Have you ever wanted to learn another language, but didn’t have money for those really expensive programs? Maybe you wanted to learn a language, but your school didn’t offer it? Was this language Swedish? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this book is for you! It is available in in our library (Ruby E. Dare Library), and you might want to hurry. After others read this article I’m sure it’s going to fly off the shelves like hot cakes!

[clear]

4) Antigua: The Land of Fairies, Wizards and Heroes by Denise Ellis

Media by www.amazon.com
Media by www.amazon.com

This book is not at our library, nor is it available through I-Share. But I recommend finding it on Amazon, or maybe you can download it for free on your kindle (I don’t have one, so I don’t know). Either way, this book is about a Dragon who wants to eat everyone, but King Artor doesn’t want him to. Fairies and wizards, and heroes are thrown into the mix as well.

[clear]

5) Wild Animus: A Novel by Rich Shapero

Media by litreactor.com
Media by litreactor.com

This book you will have to get on Amazon, as well. I apologize, but some books are too great for you to have to return. It’s better to buy them so you have them forever and ever. It’s about a guy who graduated college (in the ’60s) and heads to Alaska to live in the wilderness. While out there things happen (as they do in all great books), and he is transformed into a ram. Yes, you read that right. He becomes a ram! Need I say more?

So there you have it, folks, the top 5 books you need to read. Have I read all these books myself? How did I find some of them? Well, my friends, the world may never know…of course Dave Reuss’ column helped a little, take a look http://litreactor.com/columns/the-bottom-of-the-barrel-the-10-worst-ranked-books-on-amazon

Happy April Fools Day!