About Me: Kristen Kanaskie Entertainment Section Editor Reviewed by Momizat on . Written by Kristen Kanaskie. My name is Kristen Kanaskie, and I’m the 2015 spring semester Entertainment section editor from Midwest City, Oklahoma. I am a juni Written by Kristen Kanaskie. My name is Kristen Kanaskie, and I’m the 2015 spring semester Entertainment section editor from Midwest City, Oklahoma. I am a juni Rating: 0
You Are Here: Home » Entertainment » About Me: Kristen Kanaskie Entertainment Section Editor

About Me: Kristen Kanaskie Entertainment Section Editor

Written by Kristen Kanaskie.

My name is Kristen Kanaskie, and I’m the 2015 spring semester Entertainment section editor from Midwest City, Oklahoma. I am a junior studying International and Cross Cultural Studies, Spanish, and TESOL with the hope of one day working with Latin American populations in an inner city. This is my first year working for the Papyrus, but I am beyond excited to explore, learn, and create with our staff these next couple of months. Outside of working for student publications, I am passionate about serving and connecting with people in ways that allow them to feel loved, known, and sought after. The most life changing experience I’ve had during my time at Greenville College was spending a semester in Nicaragua. You can win me over with a cup of tea, a good book, and horridly cheesy jokes (good luck). Here in the Entertainment section, we thrive on creativity. Feel free to write about the things you care about—books, movies, music, entertainment news, etc. If you’re not a writer, that’s alright too—read away!

Entertainment Section Editor, Kristen Kanaskie