Deloy’s Opinions

Written and Media by Kelsey Neier.

[divide]

Deloy Cole is a man of many opinions. For those of you who don’t know him, he is the head of the Digital Media department and CIS (Computer Information Systems) program here at Greenville College. Deloy has been teaching here since 1999. He has a M.S. in Computer Management and Information Systems from Southern Illinois University in Edwardsville, Illinois and has extensive experience in the world of technology. He has worked for two software engineering firms, and worked as Chief Advocate to Hewlett-Packard for the International HP Professional Association. His wife is also the owner of the delicious Jo’s Java. He is always willing to help students out who have programming issues or talk with them over lunch about their schedule. Deloy says he loves to watch his students grow in creativity throughout the semester and into a successful and rewarding career.

Being a Digital Media Major myself, I can say that Deloy has helped me out a lot the two years I’ve been here by helping me figure out what classes I should take and how to build my portfolio. He’s a great professor who you can have lunch with and talk with about your past, present and future. I sat down with Deloy to talk about anything and everything from Justin Bieber to bro tanks. Here is what Deloy had to say on these important topics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FHtI177iCQ

Stay up to date on all things Digital Media related at GC right here. #carpeDM