Nick Morrow and His Legacy Reviewed by Momizat on . Written and Media by Quinten Brown. This time on J and G Sports Podcasting, Jake Vanwey and Greg Franchomme have on special guest Kevin Tran. Tran is a Senior o Written and Media by Quinten Brown. This time on J and G Sports Podcasting, Jake Vanwey and Greg Franchomme have on special guest Kevin Tran. Tran is a Senior o Rating: 0
You Are Here: Home » Media » Nick Morrow and His Legacy

Nick Morrow and His Legacy

Written and Media by Quinten Brown.

This time on J and G Sports Podcasting, Jake Vanwey and Greg Franchomme have on special guest Kevin Tran. Tran is a Senior on the Greenville University Football team and he had the privilege to share the field with now professional football player Nicholas Morrow. Tran talks about their relationship throughout college and what it is like having played with a future NFL player.

Comments (2)

• Michele

It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d most certainly donate to this excellent blog!
    I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding
    your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will
    talk about this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Reply
  • Anonymous

There’s certainly a great deal to learn about this subject.
    I really like all of the points you made.

Reply