Written and Media by Katie Wallace
Our esteemed president, Dr. Ivan Filby, always seems to be up to something creative. Here are some of our favorite Filby Moments!
1) The time he dressed up as an elf and walked around campus with Santa Claus handing out candy canes.
2) The time he lit candles at the Candlelight chapel.
3) The time he guest starred in the 50 Hour Film Festival.
4) The time he took this selfie with his wife, Professor Kathie Filby.
5) The time he rode in the homecoming parade.
6) When he dressed up as Dr. Who and directed the Marching Band.
7) And then marched with them.
8) The other time he dressed up as an elf for the pure enjoyment of making students smile.
9) When he dressed up as cupid to make his wife fall for him all over again.
10) When he was made an honorary member of the Improv Team.
11) When he was the king and “The First Babe” was his queen.
12) Finally, the moment that started it all… His inauguration.
Thank you, Dr. Filby, for all the wonderful moments!